Sunday, February 24, 2008

www.RochesterScoop.com

Every once in a while some one will ask me the web address for my real estate blog. I'd blush, say, "it's something like www .Rochester real estate.blog spot or something or other.com" and then make a joke about being very blond. Well, no more!

No, I didn't dye my hair. I finally bought a domain name. It's easy to remember. http://www.RochesterScoop.com/! It's easy to tell your friends. http://www.RochesterScoop.com/ and it's easy to come back to day after day.

WWW.RochesterScoop.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! These days people are so internet savvy and as Realtors we are actually taken more seriously when we have our own domain name and blog. Also, it will help to change your email address to something@rochesterscoop.com. When people see something@yahoo.com or aol.com or another such site, our credibility actually goes down.

home security systems New York, NY said...

The site name looks good and congratulations on bagging a new domain name. Got to visit your new site rochesterscoop.com and loved the layout and color scheme.