Sunday, February 03, 2008

Who Would You Vote For?

It's my birthday and so I'm taking the day off from real estate. And like much of the U.S., I'll spend my evening watching football!

I know this is a real estate blog, but every once in a while I run across something so cool that has nothing to do with real estate that I want to share. And since I'm taking the day off, it seems like this is a good time to do just that.

I don't know about the rest of the world, but American politics is more and more like a personality contest with a wee bit of a fashion show thrown in. We get so caught up in who was nice and who was snobby and sometimes we seem to lose track of the issues and candidate's position on those issues.

I found a web site today that strips all the personality out of the issues. You simply answer 14 questions to find out which candidates are most aligned with your views and opinions. I was shocked. Although I'm registered Republican but don't always vote the party line, my result is a dead tie between Hillary and Obama! What about you? Were you surprised with your results? Here's a link to check it out: http://www.wqad.com/Global/link.asp?L=259460

2 comments:

Kitty said...

Interesting I'll have to let u know how what mine says!

Kitty said...

Wow my resuts came up that I'm for Hilalry and Obama as well leaning towards Hillary.I ,like you, have always been a registered republican but times have changed me! I would say I'm a moderate fastly turning liberal ha ha