Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sticky Situation

My husband is such a sweetheart, even when it's not Valentine's Week. Last night I was hard at work up in my office and he brought me up a mug of steaming hot chocolate. Isn't that sweet? Except as he was sitting it down and I was reaching for it, it somehow got bumped and, well, not a drop remained in the mug. Which means everything on my desk got covered in thick, gooey hot chocolate.



So there is now a ton of paperwork that is now in the trash can, which is probably a good thing. I save the stupidest things, such as the Democrat and Chronicle annual "Living Here" section from two years ago. And I believe my wireless keyboard will ssssurrriveee, although occasionally the keys do stick. I don't think my smartphone is going to make it however, and the most disturbing part of that is Joe, my all-time favorite phone techie, was transferred to North Carolina by Sprint. So if I'm a little slow returning your phone calls this week, please be patient.

No comments: