Monday, February 25, 2008

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

A client I'm currently working with suggested that I put together a course to teach fellow Realtors how to photograph houses. The first thing that went through my mind was that he felt I need to supplement my income. After all, things are pretty slow. But this afternoon I took a hard look at some of the stuff that's in the MLS and they are just to funny not to share.

This first gem is from a really expensive house. Really expensive. Like well over $500,000. Can't you tell from the light fixture?

The next photo was taken by an agent that works lots and lots of hours. That must be why he (or she) had to take it after dark.

I'm sure a lot of thought went into this photo. Let's see. How can we illustrate how convenient this home is to the road?

I'm pretty sure the next house comes with a couch. That must be why they featured this photo.

No comments: