Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Introducing Kruk & Campbell

Shhhhhh! Don't tell my husband, but I'm admitting to the whole world that I don't know it all. And for this reason, I'm expanding my blog to be a team blog. The law firm of Kruk and Campbell of Lima, NY have agreed to join my blog and share their wisdom about the legal aspects of real estate. Keep in mind, they will not be providing legal advice in this forum, but simply explaining and answering many of the common questions that come up in uncomplicated real estate transactions.

Kruk and Campbell is the firm that represented me in my last three real estate transactions. So I trust them. And they are often the first name that comes to mind when a client gives me a blank stare when I ask them who they want to represent them at the closing table. I'm looking forward to hearing what they have to say and I hope you will as well.

If you have a specific legal concern, consider giving them a call. They are located at 7312 E. Main St, Lima, NY 14485 or call them at (585) 624-5030, or visit their web site at http://www.krukandcampbell.com/

1 comment:

Kitty said...

I highly recommend them as well! They represented us when we bought, then sold our home.When we sold our home we were in another state and yet they were very responsive! It's nice to know a firm that never holds up a closing!