Friday, November 09, 2007

Drum Roll Please!


Big blogging news here. As you may have noticed, I'm not real good about consistently posting three times a week, which is what the blogging experts say you need to do to have a consistent following. (What's the world coming to when we have blogging experts?) So I've decided I need help.


Drum Roll Please. I pleased to announce Steve D'Amico of First Rochester Mortgage will be joining the blog to share his expertise about mortgages and finances.
I don't envy his job. I get to write about beautiful homes or ridiculously ugly abodes. I have very nice clients but we do get into interesting predicaments that they allow me to write about. Steve, on the other hand, works with points and percentages and other things that are not fascinating reading. But he has promised to do his best to keep you informed and educated about the mortgage world and to do it as interestingly as possible.
Welcome Steve! We look forward to hearing from you.

2 comments:

Carmen Lonardo said...

Hi Mary,

Nice blog and great addition of the financing expert. I am an agent with Canal Walk Realtors, Inc. and have a great deal of experience with rentals, both as Landlord's Agent and Buyer's Agent. Please visit my blog, http://realestateonthemove.blogspot.com.

Carmen

Mary Shelsby said...

Thanks for stopping by Carmen and leaving a comment. I hope you will check back often.