Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I Love Rochester


I spent the day with clients from North Jersey. They came to Rochester looking for investment property. I spent as much effort introducing them to Rochester as I did showing them property. And every time they asked me about a location, I assured them it was 15 minutes away. The malls are 15 minutes away. The universities are 15 minutes away. We visited Corn Hill and then in less than 15 minutes we were in the South Wedge. Fifteen minutes to the Public Market or Lake Ontario. In fact, Rochester is known to have some of the shortest commute times in the nation.


This is in contrast to life in North Jersey. No matter what they want to do, they get in line. One of my clients were telling me about the evening before his visit to Rochester. He dropped his son off at the local mall. He never got out of the car, yet it took him an hour just to get out of the mall parking lot! After hearing stories like that, I know I never want to leave Rochester.
By the way, there are some very nice deals on investment property currently on the market. My clients had a difficult time deciding which property to submit an offer on!

No comments: