Sunday, September 28, 2008

What Do You Think? A Quick Survey about Rochester Real Estate.

Blogging is all about telling you what I think but for a moment I'd like to switch roles. I'd like to know what you think. The news, as usual, is full of doom and gloom and is reporting an economic crisis. Are you feeling an impact from the economy and is it impacting your decisions about real estate? I've put together a quick and unscientific survey about the 2008 Rochester Real Estate Market. If I get enough responses to make it worth while, I report on them in a future blog post. So please, give me a moment of your time to take this survey.

http://www.polldaddy.com/s/B096E19ACDDE23FD/

By the way, we went out to dinner last night and the place was packed. In fact, as we were leaving there was a line of people out the door and along the front of the building.

No comments: