Saturday, June 23, 2007

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Closing Today!




Time and time again, I say the thing I like most about real estate is that no two days are never alike. Today was no exception.




This morning I had a final walk through with some of my favorite clients, Beth and Richard. They will be closing Monday morning on a darling little waterfront cottage on Conesus Lake. Just as we were concluding our walk through, some nosy neighbors stopped by to introduce themselves.





Now, these were not typical nosy neighbors. They were a small herd of cows and one goat! Fortunately, they were very friendly and simply tasted a neighbors hosta plant and wandered on up the road. Silly me, I forgot to ask if they were interested in "MOOOOOOving".




Congratulations Richard and Beth! I hope the rest of the neighborhood is so friendly!

No comments: