Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Extra! Extra! Read All About It!



The press called me! City Newspaper! It really wasn't me they were interested in but one of my listings. (for on-line story, go to http://www.rochestercitynewspaper.com/historichome.)

City Newspaper does a weekly column called Home Work in which they feature an interesting city home that is on the market. My listing at 75 Huntington Park qualified. So they sent out a reporter and photographer.





That poor photographer! He had no idea that I have the photo bug real bad, so I was snapping photos of him photographing the house. Then the homeowner got into the action by snapping photos of me snapping photos of the pro taking serious shots. It was comical.



Anyway, 75 Huntington Park is a wonderful house located just off St Paul Street. Huntington Park is a nice street....kind of an oasis in the middle of the city. It has huge mansions that were built in the early 1900's for some of Rochester's more affluent businessmen. The house has wonderful charm, with 9 foot ceilings, leaded glass french doors, and my favorite feature, rounded bay windows in both the living room and dining room. It's an extraordinary house for an extraordinary price, only $69,000. Check out this week's City Newspaper....it's free and call me for a tour of this home.

No comments: