Sunday, November 23, 2008

What's all the Twitter About Twitter?

Do you twitter? I'm trying! I just signed up this morning and so looking for twitter pointers. Right now I've got one follower. It's Barack Obama! I guess things have slowed way down since the elections because I got a notice that he was following me about 30 minutes after I signed up to twitter. How's that for big brother watching over your shoulder!

Anyway, I'm serious. My Twitter handle is MaryShelsby. Real creative, huh? Look me up. Follow me. Better yet, lead me because I don't know what the heck I'm doing!

Got to run. Doing an open house in Webster today. Stop by if you get chance. I'll be at 1175 Channing Woods Dr. Here is a list of all the opens in Webster today: Webster Open Houses 11/23/08


Stay Warm!!! It feels like February out there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found Twitter to be a neat little toy ... for about 3 weeks. After that, I realized I didn't much care what Travis was doing every Sunday night.

Mary Shelsby said...

Thanks, Jon. From what I've heard is that Twitter is most enjoyed by the over 35 crowd.....Guess once you become a fat, lazy, old fart, it is much more fun to know what others are doing than actually doing it. Or something like that. I'm two days into it and so far it is still a nice little toy. lol