Thursday, November 27, 2008

Let's Have Some Fun! Contest Time....Send me your photos.

Maybe it's your mantel. Or perhaps you have a knack at stringing garland along your staircase. Is your tree too pretty for words? Does your yard cause traffic jams? Maybe I'm just nosy but I'm just dieing to know how you decorate for the holidays. So I'm asking all readers of my blog, even first-time readers, to send me your digital picture of your holiday décor (inside or out) before December 17th at midnight and you will be entered into a random drawing for a $50.00 gift certificate to your favorite Monroe County restaurant. Tell your friends. Tell your family. Everyone is eligible except my competitors, i.e., Real estate agents and employees of real estate offices.

By submitting a photo, you do give me permission to publish the shot here on the my blog. Hopefully the photos will help generate some decorating ideas for those like me that are challenged by such artistic endeavors. So let’s show the world just how nicely Rochesterarians know how to deck the halls for the holidays! Entries should be submitted by e-mail to MShelsby@gmail.com but please put "Deck the Halls Contest" in the subject line.

No comments: