Friday, July 04, 2008

Capture Rochester Dot Com


I finally did it. I signed up and submitted a few photos to the Capture Rochester program being conducted by the Democrat and Chronicle. You can check out my photos here: http://www.capturerochester.com/people/MaryShelsby And if you want to vote for them, well, I'd like that very much too!


It is a pretty neat project for those that love photography. Photographers submit their photos, complete with title and caption...(writing the caption is the hard part for me - I thought pictures are suppose to be worth a thousand words so there is nothing left for me to say). Then the general public votes for their favorite photos. If your photo gets enough votes, well, then it will be included in a coffee-table book about Rochester. That's pretty heady stuff for someone who always dreamed of being a real-live professional photographer! So, if you want to vote for my photos, I'd very much appreciate your support!
Have a safe and fun 4th of July!

No comments: