Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Nothing's Slick Right Now


It seems like real estate is meaner than ever these days. Buyers and sellers bickering over little stuff (like the cost of a broken window) as well as big stuff (who pays the bill for the new sewer line?). Nobody wants to agree to pre-possession or post-possession which means everyone needs to live in a moving van while all parties are at attorney offices conducting the closing procedures! (Rather insane, isn't it?) A neighbor refuses to sign a fence agreement because they don't give a damn if the property closes! I could go on and on, but I think you get the picture.
Speaking of picture, I did luck into this butterfly yesterday that was fluttering around a garden in Rush. It was the best part of my day. Hopefully I can keep this image in mind as I take irate phone call after phone call!

No comments: