Saturday, May 12, 2018

Ode to Potato Chips

My husband has been on a potato chip buying binge lately which has put me on a potato chip eating binge lately. He came home this weekend with a smile saying "I got a large bag this time" and I joked back "Only one?" So he goes out and buys a second bag.
I've learned I really like potato chips with my morning yogurt. It's a sweet and salty thing. But I also like them alone, especially when a client whines about another showing to clean up for. Come to think of it, they are good when a client bellyaches about no showings. And when I'm grumbling about no sales, it's usually with potato chip breath. And when I have lots of sales in the works, I can take the whole bag with me and enjoy them for lunch and dinner in between home inspections and meeting appraisers.
But today, there is no real estate on the agenda. I had to cancel all my appointments to go shopping for a new wardrobe. It seems nothing fits me anymore.

No comments: