Monday, October 01, 2007

Resolutions!

I gave up on New Year's Resolutions many, many years ago. Instead, I do new month resolutions. I guess you could say that I have so many things to improve upon, that setting goals once a year is not enough! Actually, the thing I like best about monthly resolutions, is you can work on little things, and if you can make the change for 30 days or so, it pretty much becomes habit. And if I don't succeed in making the change, will I can try again in approximately 4.5 weeks.


Last month, I decided to eat better and focused on adding fresh fruit and vegetables to my diet each and every day. I'm proud to tell you that I probably had the best feed compost pile in Monroe County. In other words, I'm going to try that one again.


This month I'm going to work on the messy desk syndrome! (yes, that's 3 phones on my desk and there are moments when I'm on all three!) Hopefully, I will be much more successful! Enjoy our beautiful fall weather!

No comments: