Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm in the Capture Rochester Book!



Maybe you got an e-mail from me asking you to vote for my photos. Maybe I tried to bribe you with coffee and asked you to vote for my photos. Or maybe it was the tears as I pleaded with you to vote for my photos. Whatever it was, it worked because not only is one of my photos included in the Capture Rochester Book but it also won a People's Choice Award for being one of the top 25 photos in the book. I'm so excited!!

The book is beautiful and probably 95% of the photography is better than mine so it's pretty shocking to get the award. The whole concept of the book is pretty amazing. They asked the general public to submit photos and 1,166 people submitted nearly 25,000 photos. Then they asked the public to vote "yay" or "nay" for the photo and the received more than 1.5 million votes! Isn't that incredible. Any way, if you'd like to order a copy, go to http://www.capturerochester.com/

No comments: